UPDATED 7 DECEMBER 2020
Changes to the public health regime have taken effect today that permits the number of persons who can be in the Cathedral for Mass to be calculated solely on the basis of allowing 2 square metres per person. On that basis, the Cathedral is now able to accommodate 221 persons at my Mass or other liturgical celebration. For more information, click here.
In light of these changes, please note the following requirements for attending Sunday Mass which take effect immediately:
- You do not have to register in advance if you wish to attend Sunday Mass.
- Every person attending the Cathedral will be required to provide their contact details (name, phone number/email address, and time of arrival).
- The preferred method of providing your contact details is via the Service NSW QR code displayed on the posters at the door (smartphone required).
- If you are not able to use the QR code you are able to use the paper form at the door to provide your contact details.
- Only the Cathedral's main doors will be used.
- Although we do not expect it to happen, please be aware that once the limit of persons able to be in the Cathedral has been reached, no further persons will be allowed to enter the Cathedral under any circumstances.
Other requirements will be displayed on signs at the entrance to the Cathedral. A copy of this sign can be downloaded here.