UPDATED 25 FEBRUARY 2022
The NSW Government has announced a further easing of COVID related restrictions effective from 25 February 2022.
- There is NO capacity limit applicable to the Cathedral.
- It is still appropriate, however, to maintain physical distancing wherever possible.
- Singing by everyone in the Cathedral is now possible
- Masks are NOT required within the Cathedral; they remain highly recommended if physical distancing is difficult to maintain.
- The provision of contact details is NOT required to enter the Cathedral.
The 9.30am Mass will continue to be live-streamed, and will be carried on the Cathedral's YouTube channel, which can be accessed by clicking here.
Updated signage at the Cathedral doors will provide a reminder of requirements as well as additional information.