UPDATED 23 DECEMBER 2021
Per the NSW Government's Roadmap to Reopening, a number of restrictions on Cathedral life have been removed with effect from 15 December. A further announcement on 23 December 2021 has changed some of the requirements applicable to the Cathedral.
- There is NO capacity limit applicable to the Cathedral.
- It is still appropriate, however, to maintain physical distancing wherever possible.
- Singing by everyone in the Cathedral is now possible
- Masks are required to be worn within the Cathedral by anyone aged over 12 years old unless excepted or exempted under the Public Health Order.
- The provision of contact details is still required, preferably via the Service NSW app and QR Code although paper-based forms are also available.
The 9.30am Mass will continue to be live-streamed, and will be carried on the Cathedral's YouTube channel, which can be accessed by clicking here.
Updated signage at the Cathedral doors will provide a reminder of requirements as well as additional information.